Newbie Flyer needing assitance and wishing to join the club.

New to Halifax Electric Flyers? Let us know a little about you.
Ivan

Re: Newbie Flyer needing assitance and wishing to join the club.

Unread post by Ivan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:39 pm

hey mark i don't want to hijack this thread but everything has been about Drones were is all the talk or info on RC planes i been flying every weekend out at Leiblin park I find its overkill for were Im flying the worst thing is losing my skyhunter in the woods if you could send me a link so i can do some reading

HighFlyer

Unread post by HighFlyer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:58 am

Top of the morning guys,

I will certainly drop by over the weekend for the hobby show Andrew. I will try to do it when both You and Brian are there to put a face to the name. Look forward to meeting you both. Once I get home and get re-settled in I will let you know when I'll be going. See you on the weekend. :)

Best Regards,

Jamie
Jamie

MAAC # 97835

MarkL

Unread post by MarkL » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Ivan wrote:hey mark i don't want to hijack this thread but everything has been about Drones were is all the talk or info on RC planes i been flying every weekend out at Leiblin park I find its overkill for were Im flying the worst thing is losing my skyhunter in the woods if you could send me a link so i can do some reading
Regs apply to all model aircraft, there is no "drone" in reality. Any unmanned craft 250g-25kg is included.

Much is overkill but that is the reality.

All the info on the new regs are here: https://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/aviati ... gally.html