HobbyCity/HobbyKing Delivery Times?

News related to anything RC
Dirt Torpedo

Re: HobbyCity/HobbyKing Delivery Times?

Unread post by Dirt Torpedo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

?
Last edited by Dirt Torpedo on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

My recent small order took 19 days from placing the order until it arrived, so things have slowed down a bit from previous orders. The method of shipping was the cheaper "International Air Mail".

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm reviving an "old" thread with some new info I received today in an "online chat" with Mathew from HK. I had placed an order for servos and C/A glue when the site refused to ship from the International Warehouse in Hong Kong....Yes the C/A was the problem...considered a Hazardous product. I deleted it and everything OK. I also decided to try shipping by DHL express since the cost was very close to the low cost options but the shipping time was much better. We shall see if that decision backfires..!
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Another update....this time a pleasant surprise, the package ALMOST arrived BEFORE it left..!

Monday the order was placed, Thursday it was delivered, problem is I was out...so it will be redelivered Friday.

Now the bad news, another $30. is owed on my $100. order which brings the total cost of my 8 servos to $17.00Can each. Still a good price, but double what they started at.

I'll ask DHL if there is a way to lower their courier cost.
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708