New type of Vinyl Graphic

A place to share info on Sale priced RC products.
retiredVTT

New type of Vinyl Graphic

Unread post by retiredVTT » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 pm

I just had an online chat with Eric from http://www.bandegraphixs.com and I'll post it below.

This company has a great feature at it's website that you just gotta play with. You can design your own vinly graphics for your models..You pick the font, color, outline, the shadow placement and color...everything..! You can mix and match colors and font styles until the cows come home.

The 2nd thing this company has going for it...a new "air release" vinyl product that they claim will not retain air bubbles under it...and they have videos on their site to show this.

The problem was when I went to place my $27.00 order they wanted $22.00 to ship it...resulting in my "online chat" below...

Hi..I prepared a $27.00 order, then found that it would be $22. to sent it to Canada.

Is there a better rate than this to get two pieces of vinyl sent to me..?

Bill

Call accepted by operator Eric. Currently in room: Eric, Bill.

Eric:
How are you?

Bill:
..Hello Eric..

Eric:
What size are your decals?

Bill:
..one was 18" by 4" the other 5" by 2.5"

Eric:
If your decals are under 14"x8" I can put them in a flat rate envelope, any bigger than that had to go in a box of some sort and that does run $20-25 depending on where it is sent.
Eric:
Your cost would be a flat $22 and if it is more than that I pay the difference.
Eric:
If it is under 14"x8" and I can put it in a flat rate envelope it is normally around $15 and I could refund the difference.

Bill:
Ok...I guess what I should do is make up an order for several models,,,then it could all go in a box and the highter rate would be justified. Thanks, Eric, for the quick response.

Eric:
OR,
Eric:
If your decal has a space where I could fold the decal, without folding the vinyl that would work too to fit it in a flat rate envelope.

Bill:
I'll keep that in mind when designing a long decal....create a space to fold...

Eric:
Ok sounds good! Thanks for your interest!
Bill:
10/4...out!

Eric:
Have a good one
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708