Re: 1/3 of Murray's hangar

Unread post by RocketManRC » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 am

I think I am getting combat fever again :twisted:
Rick MacDonald
May you live in interesting times!

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

If you listen to that video carefully, you'll hear a comment about "saw blades". :twisted: That's a bit high-tech for me. Spikes on the other hand....
Murray Wheten

“My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”
Monty Python

steve

Unread post by steve » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:33 pm

RocketManRC wrote:I think I am getting combat fever again :twisted:
Careful Rick, If you continue to knock guys out of the air like YOU did last time to Murrays stryker, we wont have any other participants..... :twisted:
Steve

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm

steve wrote:Careful Rick, If you continue to knock guys out of the air like YOU did last time to Murrays stryker, we wont have any other participants..... :twisted:

I says, "Pardon"?

He says, "If you continue to knock guys out of the air like YOU did last time to Murray's stryker, we wont have any other participants"!

Well... I... snap... loose-it!

I fake 'em with an Australian Wasp... the chump goes for it. He's mine... a low blow, an upper cut, a gut shot! He's down. Mashed potatoes! Chum in the water! The sharks are circling!

I says, "is that.... is that - "if you continue to knock guys out of the air like you did last time to Murray's stryker" - enough for ya?????"

Ever since then, I've been the Champ!
Last edited by Enforcer on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murray Wheten

Monty Python

RocketManRC

Unread post by RocketManRC » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I think it is time to soup up that Funjet of mine to take on the Striker :-) Hmmm....
Rick MacDonald

steve

Unread post by steve » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 pm

I snap...I overreact....

-A quick shuffle over and I fake him with a Jane Fonda Workout cassette and he pushes the "play" button
- I land a sharp right cross and I see his peepers go...."out of order"
- I give him 2 shots to the errol flynn....a hugh left hook and a thunderous blow to the " tub -o- guts"
- He's out for groceries, a bloody carcus, feeling like a seaside (censored)house on boxing day, I just tore him ....

- I said hey......
Steve

steve

Unread post by steve » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm

steve wrote:
RocketManRC wrote:I think I am getting combat fever again :twisted:
Careful Rick, If you continue to knock guys out of the air like YOU did last time to Murrays stryker, we wont have any other participants..... :twisted:
Murray,

nothing wrong with a little white lie to "stir" things up a bit........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Steve

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 pm

:lol:

On a serious note ( :lol: ), when are we going to start, "Pizza Flyer Wars"!!!! I don't mind sharing a sheet or two of depron to aid the cause!!!! I'm sure everyone has some "cheap" electronics and hardware kicking around! LOL... it might even be a cool idea to use some "buggy" radios and recievers... the kind that produce lots of those SP "glitches". :D

That way, the guys that couldn't hit the side of a barn, won't feel left out!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murray Wheten

Monty Python

steve

Unread post by steve » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Unfortunately I have "dropped the ball" on that one as I was supposed to cut the templates out with my hot wire cutter.........

As a result, no one has the cores and hence no pizza combat wars. I have good intentions but never made it past the talking stage

Can I be forgiven...?

All is not lost as I have a new combat plane for this weekend that is "dubbed" to be highly resiliant after crashes and very strong. A "plane killer" its has been referred to as and something that Rick just want to have. I don't know if it will fly well and what power system will be appropriate for the field.........we'll see on the weekend.

It goes together very fast and is made of very tough material......anyone can make one with few parts and pieces.

The suspense is .................gripping

lol

steve
Steve

RocketManRC

Unread post by RocketManRC » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:38 pm

OMG, a Stryker killer maybe? I can hardly wait to see it Steve...
Rick MacDonald