Merry Christmas to All ......!! Better times in 2022..

News related to Halifax Electric Flyers Association only.
retiredVTT

Merry Christmas to All ......!! Better times in 2022..

Unread post by retiredVTT » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:18 pm

I wish you all have as joyous a Xmas as is possible under our increasing cases of Covid-19.
Let's hope this latest variant passes through as quickly as it came upon us!

Can't wait 'till Spring so we can have a field work party; fill those potholes and get that grass growing again, so Bob can get out his mower; because with Bob, more mowing means more planes..!

Speaking of planes, etc, hope Santa is good to all, and if so, post a picture or two..!

May the force be with you...in 2022!
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

bdg

Re: Merry Christmas to All ......!! Better times in 2022..

Unread post by bdg » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:51 pm

Merry Christmas Bill and HEFA! I hope that there were lots of hobby presents under the tree this year for everyone and - most importantly - that it was a safe and enjoyable day / season!

Potential for some morning flying over the coming days.... be sure to let us know if you might be going and maybe you will have some company!

Brian

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Well, I got a nice new T-Shirt for Xmas, and low and behold it was made in Canada by "Red Canoe" National Heritage Brands, and has an AVRO AIRCRAFT logo on the front and on the left sleeve is a crest that says "EDENVALE AERODROME, home of the Avro Arrow".

This led me to find this website that shares a ton of info https://edenflight.com/edenvale-aviatio ... ed-legacy/ about how the replica of the Arrow, built some time back, wound up being moved to Edenvale Airport, and is hangar-ed there with tours held throughout the year.

www.avroarrow203.com
Last edited by retiredVTT on Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

bdg

Unread post by bdg » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Some interesting boxing day specials at Great Hobbies.... https://www.greathobbies.com/enews/nati ... ?ref=slide

I might have picked up a small addition.... nice 12V charger there too... the same one that I use.

Brian