Baddeck this weekend.

Got a picture or video you would like to share with other members?
Bolter

Re: Baddeck this weekend.

Unread post by Bolter » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 pm

JohnOSullivan wrote:That friggin' Bolter ups the ante every time. Now, just because I go myself a lumix which I can't blame for my crappy pictures he goes one step ahead. That man could outdo Ansel Adams (remember him?) with a box Brownie.
Saboo has some lovely shots on ASRCM site taken today. He would be a dangerous guy with a quality camera.
In general the quality of aerial model photography is progressing. Video is for those who can't compose a picture.

John
Come to think of it the moonrise IS reminiscent of an Ansel Adams classic, he's one of my favorite Masters but you MAY be stretching it a bit John, what the heck,you're Irish! :mrgreen:

"In general the quality of aerial model photography is progressing. Video is for those who can't compose a picture."
Agreed! :D

Frank
Frank Mac Donald HELLAFA pilot

astroflyer

Unread post by astroflyer » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 am

Video is for those who can't compose a picture."
including many of the "professionals"

Midway through my time at ATV along came MUCH music and the music video generation.

ALL the young shooters coming on line started shooting like that which is why you rarely see a steady and composed shot on any newscast these days.

lighting, jump cut, crossing the axis...etc....means nothing any more. :(
Last edited by astroflyer on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

astroflyer

Unread post by astroflyer » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:01 am

Al you should have been able to find your childhood home in one of those pics.
close, but no banana. it's just out of sight to the lower left of the wider shot.