A few other quick points of potential interest to our membership:
- We have been working on a renewal for Lawrencetown slope for a few weeks now. Our current agreement expires September 8. So fingers crossed that the renewal will be approved and that we will be able to continue to enjoy the slope under the HEFA / MAAC umbrella.
- Just a quick reminder to keep planes close. We are NOT to be flying over the school or behind the flight line.
- While our existing agreement with SP expires December 31, 2022, there is a special milestone date of October 1 for our second payment. We will be starting the process to confirm that we will be able to submit another cheque for continued use of the field until the end of 2022.
- HEFA Membership fees have reduced to $25 for new adult memberships, valid for the remainder of the calendar year. Junior memberships (under 18 years old) remain at $10. It is the best bang for your buck out there! Just a reminder that our intent is to break even with field / trainer maintenance and MAAC / field costs and your membership fully supports this effort.
- The SP field looks great and this is so much due to Bob's continued attention to the mowing and upkeep.