A variety of RC aircraft and such for sale

Got something to sell or trade?
Scooterboy

A variety of RC aircraft and such for sale

Unread post by Scooterboy » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:38 pm

I thought I would post this to the HEFA site knowing that maybe some of the ASCRM might have a look too.
One of my good neighbour’s father was an avid RC builder and flyer. And due to poor health, the family is wanting to sell his aircraft to folks that will use them. They are located in Waverley.
I had a visit to the residence and took a broad look at what this gentleman had for gear. He was a very good builder by the look of things with quite an assortment of fully built models ready to fly and some partly built models. The models have been sitting for a while but well taken care of IMO.
I did take a few photos, but as usual, photos do not do justice.
There is:
¼ scale Piper Cub complete with floats, engine ready to fly. It looks like there is another uncovered set of wings for this aircraft.
A Super Sportster complete with a 4 stroke and RC gear ready to fly. Has not been flown yet.
An Ultimate Biplane complete and ready to fly.
A prop jet F16 (or something like that). It looks to be all there.
A low wing mono plane maybe a Goldberg Tiger?
An almost complete large Seamaster (120?). Fuse & Wings complete and covered. I did not see any radio gear or engine on it.
A prop drive hydroplane boat complete with engine. I’m not sure on radio gear.
A partly built Norseman.
And a variety of partly built aircraft.
A Bingo sailboat kit (I couldn’t see if is complete)
Older Futaba 72 Mhz transmitters.
We couldn’t locate them, but there are supposed to be some engines.
I saw a field box and a variety of tools as well.
They wish to entertain fair offers, but are interested in them going to a good home too.
My ambition was to form a group of interested people to go have a look rather than random people dropping in.
Let me know if you are interested and I’ll arrange getting them taken out of storage for viewing.
Kevin Baker
902-981-four 33 zero
Attachments
IMG_20230814_182610254.jpg
IMG_20230814_182745741.jpg
IMG_20230814_182808493.jpg
IMG_20230814_182900765.jpg
IMG_20230814_183338924.jpg