Planes, Radios, Batteries and ESC's - $250 takes all **SOLD** Thank You!

Got something to sell or trade?
robertcole1967

Planes, Radios, Batteries and ESC's - $250 takes all **SOLD** Thank You!

Unread post by robertcole1967 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:33 pm

I started to get back into this hobby this spring, crashed a plane and never got back at it, and with my other hobbies I don't see it happening anytime soon. Up for sale is 1 x 800 FMZ Zero (including a Lemon Stabilized Receiver), it has been crashed, can be repaired OR completely rebuilt as I have EVERY spare part to do so except the cowl. The seconds plane is a 39" Tower Hobbies Corsair, brand new never flown. I purchased off of RC Groups (this was my favourite plane when I did fly), and it's still wrapped and packed up but any prospective buyers can certainly take a look. I don't want to completely unwrap it for pictures in case I need to ship it :) Also included are 2 x Spektrum radios, DX6I (needs a gimbal on the left side or possibly just cleaned) and a DX7 that works perfect. Also included are 3 brand new batteries, 1 x 3S 2200Mah, 1 x 3S 1300MaH, and 1 s 2s 1200MaH (1 short flight). Lastly 3 x Spektrum receivers, 2 x Orange Receivers, 2 x spare motoes, 1 x 32A ESC and 1 x 40A ESC are also included. There will be lots of odd's and ends thrown in as well as I just want to get rid of the RC stuff and not be tempted again next spring lol. I'll give it a couple days on here for a local sale before I post on RC Canada and RC Groups, however the sooner this stuff is gone the better. The three batteries alone cost me $200 on Amazon and they have 1 flight between them!

You can text me if interested 902-497-2526

Link to the Corsair's webpage

https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/f4 ... A2002.html

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Corsair Fuse.png
Zero Fuse.png
Zero Parts 2.png
Zero Parts 1.png
Zero Pic.png
Last edited by robertcole1967 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bdg

Re: Planes, Radios, Batteries and ESC's - $250 takes all

Unread post by bdg » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:03 pm

Sorry to hear that you are getting out of the hobby. Perhaps it is too late (especially with all of the other hobbies!), but buddy boxing with an instructor can really help to reduce frustrations and to help get flight experience and stick time - all without the potential frustrations of repairs.

Are you able to link us to any pictures or webpages for the Corsair and other components? It can really help to promote the details. Let me know if I can help with that activity.

Thanks,

Brian

bdg

Unread post by bdg » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:22 pm

Did I miss the attachments? I see that they are all there now! Good stuff... and good luck!

robertcole1967

Unread post by robertcole1967 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:07 am

Thanks for the suggestion Brian, I used to fly well and a lot , and I'm sure I could get back there again but there is just no time. Here is a link to the Tower Hobbies Corsair

https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/f4 ... A2002.html