You know you have a "flying problem" when....

Got a good joke? Type it here.
Ghost Flyer

You know you have a "flying problem" when....

Unread post by Ghost Flyer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 am

....when your signature includes admission of the addiction.. Eg. "Hello... my name is Murray and I'm a "fly-a-holic". Now that's a good first step, by the way. Murray, good for you.... good for you. Give yourself a pat on the back for taking that first step.

Some addicts try to hide their addictions, but sooner or later, they slip up and people start to notice things. Why, just last week, while going for a drive in Murray's brand new, little red car, I began to suspect that his flyaholicism problem maybe more serious than we all thought and so, I snapped this photo of his car. Maybe it's just me, but this could be sign that he needs need a group intervention soon. We'll just have to see what other signs might crop up. By the way, that little white package next to the passenger seat... I think that might be smelling salt... I'm not sure what that says about his driving behaviour. It could be a sign that he's not only a "fly-a-holic", but maybe also a "speed-a-holic" with that car.

I'm pretty sure there are dual ejection buttons in there , somewhere. So you're driving along, with Murray at the wheel.. or ahem, yoke-wheel. The conversation takes a turn south and has gone badly wrong...and all of a sudden, BOOM!! You find yourself 300' in the air, strapped to a seat, with a parachute over your head! You know that the Enforcer has just dealt with you!.... :lol:
Attachments
Murray-car.jpg
Murray-car.jpg (99.42 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Andrew C.

Ghost Flyer

Re: You know you have a "flying problem" when....

Unread post by Ghost Flyer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

LOL... Sorry, Murray... I couldn't resist after seeing your home flight sim setup and then reading your signature below your pic's. Very impressive setup, by the way!.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=836&start=10

Cheers,
AC
Andrew C.

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm

How did you get a picture of the inside of my car... hmmmm, gotta check the alarm system again!
Murray Wheten

“My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”
Monty Python

Ghost Flyer

Unread post by Ghost Flyer » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm

I don't know how I missed the early signs, but I forgot about this photo that I snapped of Murray on his motorcycle.

Here is a video about his bike, too... probably a cousin, or someone on his family tree. Flyaholicism is hereditary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTNz6Nft ... r_embedded

AC
Attachments
Murray's "Chopper" - Serious signs of a fly-a-holic
Murray's "Chopper" - Serious signs of a fly-a-holic
flying-motorcycle.jpg (60.34 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
Andrew C.

Enforcer

Unread post by Enforcer » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm

I was much thinner then... accept my head... that has always been big (fat headed). :lol:
Murray Wheten

“My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”
Monty Python