Almost an airplane joke...

Got a good joke? Type it here.
RocketManRC

Almost an airplane joke...

Unread post by RocketManRC » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:08 pm

I see that no one has posted a joke here since 2018 and it seems to me like a good time to start again. Here is one that is too good not to share:

A plane with 5 passengers on board -- Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl -- is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and I'm needed to solve the pandemic!" He takes one parachute and jumps. Johnson says ‘I’m needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain’. He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of fear." He takes one and jumps. "You can have the last parachute," Merkel says to the 10-year-old. "I've lived my life. Yours is only just starting." The little girl replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest man in the USA just took my school bag."
Rick MacDonald
May you live in interesting times!

the-mailman

Long flight

Unread post by the-mailman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:07 pm

OK, I've got one

During a Trans-Atlantic flight the captain announces that the is a problem with engine 1 and the flight will be 60 minutes late reaching their destination. A short time later he announces that a second engine has failed and the delay is now 90 minutes. After a few minutes he comes on again and says the third engine is losing power and now they're going to be 3 hours late. The passengers are obviously getting concerned and one says to another, if we lose that last engine we'll be up here all day.
MAAC: 19887

I never crash, I just create exciting ways to meet the ground. After all, take-offs are desirable, landings are inevitable.

saboo

Recent advert

Unread post by saboo » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 am

Single-man-advert.JPG
Single-man-advert.JPG (19.69 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
Nothing like the smell of electrons in the morning ;-)