Future member and thanks

New to Halifax Electric Flyers? Let us know a little about you.
Ivan

Future member and thanks

Unread post by Ivan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Hey guys would like to say thanks to Brian for working with me and others that i may have forgot there names for the newbie chats (there's a lot of you guys ) I'm the process of signing up and hope to be flying with you guys soon

retiredVTT

Re: Future member and thanks

Unread post by retiredVTT » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Glad it's working out for you Ivan; hope your around for our BBQ on Friday around noon (Canada Day).

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

Ivan

Unread post by Ivan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:27 pm

hey bill going to try to make it like to meet and greet more of the guys and thanks again you guys been great can't say I'm shy just a little embarrassed as a newbie but its something to work on like my flying skills i love a challenge just have to ask how long does it take to get the MAAC after i pay for it that's all that's holding me up

bdg

Unread post by bdg » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Ivan,

You are doing great with your flying! To be able to land after only a few flights and in fairly variable winds is a testament to your quick progress!!

As for MAAC, coverage starts immediately upon payment. That said, while MAAC is really the first foundation for our club (and any other club for that matter!) this membership is only one of the first steps. Club membership and proven piloting skills are next... And as mentioned above you are well on your way in this regard.

See you again at the field!

All the best,

Brian