New to your site

New to Halifax Electric Flyers? Let us know a little about you.
chansen

New to your site

Unread post by chansen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi all,
My name is Cato Hansen, and I live and fly in Saint John, N.B. and belong to saintjohnmodelflyingclub. I'm also the current editor of the new Newsletter for the Atlantic Zone. I have met a few of your guys before, Steve, Vic and John O,Sullivan, and have been to the slope at lawrenstown flying with Steve and Vic. Love the setup of your website, nice job, will pass on to our webmaster for ideas. if any of you have something to contribute to our Newsletter, please send any thing that you think the rest of the Zone could benefit from. My e-mail address is chansen@nbnet.nb.ca
Thanks for letting me on to your discussion board.
Cato Hansen.

JohnOSullivan

Re: New to your site

Unread post by JohnOSullivan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Welcome aboard Cato. It's been a while since I was up your way. Hope Red Head is still as good to fly on.
Nice to see the Atlantic Zone Newsletter.
John
MAAC #5401 L
MACI (Ireland) IRL#26

chansen

Unread post by chansen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi John,
Yep Red Head is still great, last summer was not good, as evenings came,lift went away, have to come down to your guys sometime this summer.
Cato.

CF Av8or

Unread post by CF Av8or » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi Cato!

Welcome to the HEFA forum! Great to see you last weekend and thanks for sending us the newsletters.

Cheers,
Vic

chansen

Unread post by chansen » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks Vic,
Great seeing your guys too, looks like you had a blast. Great site you have here, and a super way to keep members active. loved your L4, any change you have a drawing? If so I would love to have one, or maybee publish in the NewsLetter.
Cato.

CF Av8or

Unread post by CF Av8or » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 am

Cato,

I do have a plan, but it is hand-drawn (I haven't made the jump to CAD drafting). I'd have to have it copied and then mail it to you, which I can certainly do, if you would like.

Cheers,
Vic

rhyneheimer

Unread post by rhyneheimer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

cato, those newsletters are quite extensive! nice work!

wow, June 29-30, 2002, that was almost 10 years ago when we came to the saint john slope fun fly and met and flew with you guys. i just reviewed our blog entry for it, and we had a very fun and busy weekend indeed.
Steve Ryan -
HEFA/MAAC pilot, slope soaring fanatic, electric enthusiast -
I am not a drone

chansen

Unread post by chansen » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm

That would be great Vic, perhaps you can scan it to a PDF and e-mail it, save you the trouble of getting it copyed and mailed.
Cato.
CF Av8or wrote:Cato,

I do have a plan, but it is hand-drawn (I haven't made the jump to CAD drafting). I'd have to have it copied and then mail it to you, which I can certainly do, if you would like.

Cheers,
Vic

chansen

Unread post by chansen » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Ya times shure flyes, and the hair gets grey, still have that old glider.
rhyneheimer wrote:cato, those newsletters are quite extensive! nice work!

wow, June 29-30, 2002, that was almost 10 years ago when we came to the saint john slope fun fly and met and flew with you guys. i just reviewed our blog entry for it, and we had a very fun and busy weekend indeed.