trevor

Re: Shipping Costs

Unread post by trevor » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:31 pm

Wow that's crazy!!!! Let me try next time you need something
what do you mean low rates and expo???

KevinM

Unread post by KevinM » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:18 pm

I have my friend Steve ordering stuff right now and having them shipped to me. One order is due today and the other isn't coming until the weekend. The weekend order is not a prime delivery of course. I'll let you know if today's order does arrive on time.
The secret of flight is to aim at the ground and MISS

wildblue30

Unread post by wildblue30 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:12 pm

Just received two batteries and a charging board using my non-Prime account. I placed the order on Monday and it got here two days ahead of time.

Jeff
MAAC 85077
Tarot 450 Pro V2, H-King Voltigeur, E-Flite Ultimate 2, BAe Hawk EDF, H-King Wargo MX2, E-Flite Timber X, E-Flite UMX Timber X, E-Flite UMX A-10, Eachine E160, Eachine E180, YX F180 V2, MJX Bugs 3
Transmitter: RadioMaster TX16S

KevinM

Unread post by KevinM » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:26 pm

My friend Steve's package arrived yesterday right on time from Amazon. Now let's see if his non-prime order arrives on the weekend....

I'm thinking Amazon now launched their own delivery service here in the Dartmouth/Halifax area a short time ago and all my shipments with Intelcom courier are the orders I'm having problems with. The only down side to the Amazon courier is the tracking number is useless as all it tells you is the shipping date and delivery date and nothing else. also it cannot be tracked with any other tracking service, you have to log into your Amazon account to see the tracking.
The secret of flight is to aim at the ground and MISS

LordGarak

Unread post by LordGarak » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:14 pm

McMaster Carr is far from local but they do next day delivery from their warehouse in the US. We use them all the time at work. $20USD flat rate shipping on most small stuff. Sometimes they will split an order and charge shipping on each box. Usually because it's coming from different warehouses. Larger items(bigger than a shoe box) get charged more. Really big(over 3ft) or heavy items also get charged quite a bit more. I can't recall any numbers at the moment.

I don't think they take on new/individual customers from Canada. We have had accounts at work for decades. I do occasionally put in personal orders and charge them to my personal credit card.

If people were interested in some stuff I could do a group order.

Chris
PS. I'm getting back into the hobby this year after a few year break.