Looking for a free overnight in Yarmouth this weekend?

A forum dedicated to multicopters since there is quite a a bit of interest among HEFA members.
datter

Looking for a free overnight in Yarmouth this weekend?

Unread post by datter » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Hey all,

As some of you may know, the people at the Yarmouth Exhibition were looking at putting on a drone flying display this coming weekend through me, but as it turns out interest in flying in their stadium turned out to be almost non-existent. By that I mean, people ended up with other commitments or just couldn't make it.

As it stands the folks in Yarmouth are willing to pay gas, food and hotel for an overnight stay in in Yarmouth for ANYONE willing to come fly ANYTHING in their stadium at 2pm and 6pm on Saturday and Sunday. I'm told the also have an outdoor venue and if you're wanting to set up a table and sell anything you're welcome to do that as well. It's a last grasp here with no notice, but if any of you are at all interested in a last minute getaway and some potentially open flying inside or out, please contact Mr. Allen Whittaker via email at allen.whittaker@gnspes.ca, or Frank (manager of the exhibition) at 902-749-6430. Just mentioned you were talking to David of the Nova Scotia Drone Racing League and were interested in coming down for the event.

Thanks very much, and please share this around as much as you can. I'm doing my best to salvage this for them.
David "datter" Titus
MAAC #46113
[url=http://www,davidtitus.com]davidtitus.com[/url]