flitelab.com - New Canadian Multicopter Online Store

A forum dedicated to multicopters since there is quite a a bit of interest among HEFA members.
MarkL

Re: flitelab.com - New Canadian Multicopter Online Store

Unread post by MarkL » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Just a quick update, we received a new shipment of GemFan multirotor props - 8X4.5 and 10X4.5 in Black, Green, Orange as well as Black Nylon+CF

http://www.flitelab.com/OnlineStore/Props.aspx

MarkL

Unread post by MarkL » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Another quick update - We will be carrying the DJI products now, have some NAZAs and frame kits on order. Wookong also available on special order. Not the cheapest multirotor gear in the world but it is getting fairly popular now, with the NAZA having pretty solid altitude hold, and fiarly easy setup. The Wookong is a great solution for higher end AP with the GPS allowing position hold and return to home functionality.

GreyFoxx

Unread post by GreyFoxx » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 pm

MarkL wrote:Just a quick update, we received a new shipment of GemFan multirotor props - 8X4.5 and 10X4.5 in Black, Green, Orange as well as Black Nylon+CF
Hi Mark,

Any chance you allow for local pickup for people who live nearby? I just put together a Quad and am looking for a set or 2 of new 10x4.5 props.

MarkL

Unread post by MarkL » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Ya I'm usually available for pickup, just send me an email and we can arrange a day and time. mlangille@schoonersolutions.com

GreyFoxx

Unread post by GreyFoxx » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

MarkL wrote:Ya I'm usually available for pickup, just send me an email and we can arrange a day and time. mlangille@schoonersolutions.com

Hi Mark,

Just checking in to see if you got me email from Tuesday? I can resend if you'd like.

Thanks

MarkL

Unread post by MarkL » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Hmm no I didn't sorry about that, odd it didn't come through....Looking and now see it was in my spam folder, thanks to Google.

I'll reply back in a few minutes.