Latex Gloves - 50 pairs for $3.00

A place to share info on Sale priced RC products.
retiredVTT

Latex Gloves - 50 pairs for $3.00

Unread post by retiredVTT » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 pm

My tip of the week..Venom Latex Gloves, 50 pair for $3.00 at DOLLARAMA...!

My story of the day...
As most modellers know, we get to be known as "Mr Fixit" after a few years of bending up models.
So when my sister-in-law showed up last week with an outside flower pot in two pieces, I figured what worked on her last years breakage would work again...(different pot though).

This pot was broken right where the base joins the pot bottom and it appears to be a concrete product. So I drilled 1/4" holes at the joint and smucked a row of LePages PL Pro Construction Adhesive into the joint as well as lathering up two 3" deck screws and shoving them into the drilled holes and covering the heads in more adhesive, while all along wearing my trusty Venom Latex Gloves from DOLLARAMA. At $3.00 a box for 100 gloves, why I can still put steak on the table tomorrow night..!

..yup, quiet day around the shop today..!

Bill
Attachments
Img_5980xx.jpg
Img_5979.jpg
Last edited by retiredVTT on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

MarkL

Re: Latex Gloves - 50 pairs for $3.00

Unread post by MarkL » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:20 am

Thanks for the tip on the gloves on sale. Just grabbed some Nitrile ones there on weekend, didn't see the Latex on sale. Too many things in Process Auto to look at.
Are they in the glove section or off by themselves somewhere?

On a related note my recent blog post on our schooner labs website on protective gloves and the pros and cons of each type:
http://schoonerlabs.com/protective-gloves/

retiredVTT

Re: Latex Gloves - 50 pairs for $3.00

Unread post by retiredVTT » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:16 pm

SORRY GUYS...! I initially said the gloves came from Princess Auto.....not so..!

THE VENOM GLOVES CAME FROM DOLLARAMA....!!

I picked up THREE hundred more gloves today for a total of $10.35 ! Bedford store now has only two boxes left.

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708