Eligibility for Club Discounts at RC Wings and Wheels

A place to share info on Sale priced RC products.
Entropist

Eligibility for Club Discounts at RC Wings and Wheels

Unread post by Entropist » Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Chris at RCWings has proposed discounts for club members of 10%, with another 2% back to the club that we can use for prizes etc. While we Directors don't advocate one local shop over another, we do think it's good to get a few bucks off. If you want to see details of the plan, here's the link:

http://rcwings.com/shop/club.html

There's no real catch, but Chris does ask that we supply him with a listing of club members. I have asked, and obtained his assurance that he won't be selling, trading or otherwise misusing the list. He may send you occasional emails - I get them already and they are not a problem, sale notices, for example. If you DO NOT want your name put forward on the list, please send a PM to me on the list, and we will remove you from the list - but you also won't get the discount. Please do so by the coming Sunday, Gary F. has just updated the membership list and we'll send it out then.

John
John W.
HEFA
MAAC

bdg

Re: Eligibility for Club Discounts at RC Wings and Wheels

Unread post by bdg » Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Any savings are always great. All of the local hobby stores are very supportive of the hobby (supporting our fun fly, great inventories with competitive prices) and it is tough to direct business to only one venue. We can certainly help to support all of the local stores!

I'm in. Thanks for posting, John.

Brian

Entropist

Re: Eligibility for Club Discounts at RC Wings and Wheels

Unread post by Entropist » Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 am

So far, no one has opted out, so we will send the list tomorrow (Sunday, May 26). It will be for paid up members ONLY, so if you haven't had a chance to submit your 2013 fees, send one of the Directors an email indicating that you will, and we'll put you on the discount list and get your membership as soon as the weather gods smile on us. It will happen, gotta have faith, somewhere between the monsoons and the hurricanes, we'll rise again.
John W.
HEFA
MAAC