ASRCM indoor starts Monday, Nov. 2nd

A place to post info regarding indoor r/c flying.
astroflyer

ASRCM indoor starts Monday, Nov. 2nd

Unread post by astroflyer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Gents, our winter indoor starts next Monday night Nov 2nd at the elementary school in Milford, same venue as last year. This year however we have a new format, three hour sessions 6 to 9 pm. That's correct, three hours weekly.

Obviously there will be a few occasions over the winter where there is a Monday holiday or perhaps an inservice where we would get canceled. That would be announced on the ASRCM forum as required.

Best of all, we're trying something else new this year, no charge for flying.

All rc flyers welcome. We have had some HEFA flyers in past years and look forward to seeing some of you this year. MAAC is required.

bdg

Re: ASRCM indoor starts Monday, Nov. 2nd

Unread post by bdg » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:23 pm

That's GREAT Al! Thanks for posting this information!

I was fortunate to participate once last year. Great evening, for sure. Venue is at (if I remember correctly) the "Riverside Education Center" in Milford. Take exit 9 from the 102. The school is just a short distance from the exit. Al - is that the right spot?
Attachments
View 1
View 1
Closer View
Closer View

astroflyer

Unread post by astroflyer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Yep, that's it Brian. Thanks for the map.

Some of those newfangled GPS machines take you out into the woods miles past shubenacadie. LoL

bdg

Unread post by bdg » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:35 am

This is a reminder that there is indoor flying TODAY (Friday, Nov 13) at the gym in Milford. Flying is from 6-9pm and is at no cost to participants. Valid MAAC membership is required.

I am going to try to go if schedules permit!

Hope to see you there!!

Brian