Different Types of RC Helicopters

A place to learn more about Electric RC Flying.
wholesalecheapbrand

Different Types of RC Helicopters

Unread post by wholesalecheapbrand » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:49 am

Micro RC helicopters

SMALLEST HELICOPTER IN THE WORLD.
ImageRC Helicopters keep getting smaller & better! This is the very latest in indoor micro-helicopter technology & it?s brand new for this year! These small indoor rc helicopter are ready-to-fly with a proportional infrared control process. This small marvels will fly for about 10 minutes with a full charge thanks to the integrated lithium-polymer flight battery. A flashing strobe light adds to the visual effect & the auto-stability process makes it easy to operate. There’s NO tethers or strings attached to these helicopters.

Mini RC helicopters
ImageFly Up, Down, Left, Right . The mini RC Helicopter features Proportional Control, Altitude & Rotor Speed Control, Flight Stabilizing Method, Lightweight Airframe, & Launch Pad Charging Station. The mini rc helicopter can fly over 60 feet high. It is time for you to soar in the sky with this great mini rc helicopter! Or fly it right in your bedroom, living room, or office.

Electric RC Helicopters Image

You can typically purchase a Electric RC helicopter for under $200.00. Electric RC helicopter are easy to fly, they make no noise & easy to maintain. Electric RC helicopter are well suited for the beginner rc helicopter hobbiest.

Nitro or Gas RC helicopters – These RC helicopters are for the advanced hobbiest. These RC Helicopters are not a Beginner toys
Welcome to my RC Helicopter Blog: http://wakong.xanga.com/

Extra260-330

Re: Different Types of RC Helicopters

Unread post by Extra260-330 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this is spam? While it may contain some useful information, it is also an ad, and since when did this become a forum for sellers?

Extra?

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Yup..been watching this person....has three posts now.

Did some checking on their site ...$217. for a large heli complete with 2.4ghz radio.

Not seeing any harm to date....but will continue to monitior..

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

saboo

Unread post by saboo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 am

Yes and all 3 posts appear to be advertisements. This is a company posing as an interested flyer.

I suspect you will find the same / similar posts on other sites.

From their web site

"About Us
Customer Service:wholesalecheapbrand@gmail.com, sale@hitigroup

Yesurprise.com is a leader of China Wholesale online marketplace. We commit ourselves to becoming the largest global online supplier .Surfing yesurprise.com, you will have a nice shopping experience. Once you place orders, you will by offering you an enjoyable shopping experience, rapid delivery, and considerate customer service."

I think the user should be deleted or we risk having the site become filled with this.
Nothing like the smell of electrons in the morning ;-)

Dirt Torpedo

Unread post by Dirt Torpedo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Use the force...

> This post was made by wholesalecheapbrand who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

saboo

Unread post by saboo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Could you explain what your post means?

Thanks
Nothing like the smell of electrons in the morning ;-)

RocketManRC

Unread post by RocketManRC » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 pm

If someone is going to go to the effort to personally register on a forum like this one and then post a message like that, then I say that is not spam it is marketing. I went to the referenced site and saw a few things of interest but nothing I would buy. Still I felt is was worth the effort to check it out at least one time.

As Jeff said, if you don't want to read it then block it or just don't read it!
Rick MacDonald
May you live in interesting times!

Extra260-330

Unread post by Extra260-330 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 am

So, let's see if I have the math correct. They join this forum for free. Then, they post a thread that basically advertises their products. They intend to generate sales by doing this. HEFA gets nothing from their sales. And why would you keep on allowing this if HEFA receives no compensation for their advertising?

Sure, you can block them, or not read them. If you were a magazine publisher, you would go bankrupt allowing free advertising, so why allow it here? They don't assist in paying for this website bill.

That's all I got to say.... you open the door for one.....

Extra

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:27 am

Well, with the first two posts, they did actually contribute knowledge to the forum....and it is the "University" forum, a place to come to for knowledge, so they were posting in the correct spot.

I'm a bit curious to see what comes next, and I would think if no sales are generated they will fade away.

Your point is noted though, what's good for one, is good for others.

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708