Improved HEFA Website Communications....?

News related to Halifax Electric Flyers Association only.
bdg

Improved HEFA Website Communications....?

Unread post by bdg » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 pm

I recognize that everyone has their own unique workflow when reviewing the forums.... these forums have a wealth of information and have been our main method of communication as a group.

Having said that, I've learned that some members review the overall list of the most recent post in a particular section. While this works - for sure - there *might* be a better way to consider. Use the "View Active Topics" at the top of the page instead. And yes - you need to be logged in first for this to appear. But this will quickly provide the most recent posts across all of the various forms. This will also help to minimize the possibility that you might miss a post that is buried in one of the topics.

Have a look. And please share your experiences / thoughts.
Attachments
Capture_topics.JPG

retiredVTT

Re: Improved HEFA Website Communications....?

Unread post by retiredVTT » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:58 am

Along these same lines, I adopted a method awhile back which was brought to my attention by webmaster Rick, and that was to click on "view new posts" each time I logged on. This has worked quite nicely, and seems to keep me up to date with little problems. If there have been no new posts since my last "log on", the site tells me that.

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708