Field Emergency

News related to Halifax Electric Flyers Association only.
steve

Re: Field Emergency

Unread post by steve » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 pm

That's great news !

I'm glad its something that can be fixed with a simple change in meds. Hope to see you at the next indoor.

Steve
Steve

chodgkinson

Unread post by chodgkinson » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Glad you're feeling better John but you really have to find another method to try to pick up women. You keep scaring the crap out of us...so was it worth it? Did you get her number?

Chris

bdg

Unread post by bdg » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:59 am

John - We're all happy to hear that you are home and are safe. Good luck in getting the meds sorted out to help prevent this from happening again!

All the best,

Brian

steve

Unread post by steve » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:38 pm

chodgkinson wrote:Glad you're feeling better John but you really have to find another method to try to pick up women. You keep scaring the crap out of us...so was it worth it? Did you get her number?

Chris
Lol!!

One women by his side for short time prior to all the macho fire fighters and EMS "dudes" that showed up. It likely wasn't part of his plan. LOL! All in fun John. Stay well.

Steve
Steve

Sandy

Unread post by Sandy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Good to hear john! Concerned when they took you out.

As my doctor once told me, there are lots of meds for high blood pressure, low - not so much
Karma Always wins!!

trevor

Unread post by trevor » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Is there a first aid kit at the ready for the club? I can get a basic kit from work to leave with a member that is on site most days. I do plan on joining again and have advanced first aid up to date. Mabe there should be a list of members with the course if such an emergency comes again. It's the smallest thang that make a difference in an emergency
what do you mean low rates and expo???