HEFA 2016 Dues...."overdue"

News related to Halifax Electric Flyers Association only.
retiredVTT

HEFA 2016 Dues...."overdue"

Unread post by retiredVTT » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Ah, April has arrived with all it's promise for great flying weather ahead.

In anticipation of many excellent flying days ahead, we should all ask ourselves..."have I forgot any part of my yearly ritual of flight preparation...!"
Well, unfortunately, some members have forgot to renew their HEFA dues.

As of 90 days into this new year, the membership register from last year shows that 26 members have yet to renew. It is quite likely that a number of these members have moved on and will not be back, but at least a dozen of these members will be, (and have been), flying this year, so this is a reminder that we need your financial commitment as well.

It will soon be time for HEFA to step to the plate with our 2016 field lease payment, so we would like to receive all outstanding dues by April 15th,,,which is two weeks prior to the deadline that Canada Revenue gives us all..!

cheers,
Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

JohnOSullivan

Re: HEFA 2016 Dues...."overdue"

Unread post by JohnOSullivan » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:36 pm

OK!! you delinquent members, a quarter of the year has passed and you are freeloading on HEFA and MAAC
MAAC provides a very efficient Insurance coverage and you are jeapordising the existance of HEFA by not conforming with the MAAC and HEFA requirement for registration.
Face up to it and Pay your dues or get the hell out of the benefits provided by this Association which has done a fantastic job of preserving our Legal right to operate in a legitimate fashion at Shannon Park.
You have one of the most accessible and year round flying sites ( the only one as far as I know) so show your appreciation for what our directors are doing for you.
It is easy to check on MAAC registered membership and the Association Membership registered members is easy to check.
I suggest that the directors check the legally registered MAAC and HEFA members status and Reject those who are non compliant.
John
MAAC #5401 L
MACI (Ireland) IRL#26