MAAC Renewals for 2018

Model Aeronautics Association of Canada
bdg

MAAC Renewals for 2018

Unread post by bdg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:04 pm

If you are like me, you might have been tardy in renewing your MAAC membership for 2018.... it just seems like cashflow is a problem at this time of the year!!!

Unless you opted for a 3 year membership, or perhaps had joined after September 1, 2017, your membership will MAAC and HEFA will expire on December 31, 2017.

That said, as we all know, understand and respect, MAAC membership is the foundation for our club and ALL flyers need to have MAAC in order to fly as part of HEFA and at our club fields (Shannon Park, Porter's Lake and Lawrencetown Slope). The renewal process is easy through an online form and membership is immediate. For those without Paypal or credit cards - let any of the directors know and we can process your application with cash payment. The fee for Nova Scotia is $92, HST included, and this includes a print magazine delivered to your home.

As of this moment, from our list of existing and previous members of (66) people, only (15) people are up-to-date for 2018. Certainly there are regular flyers at our club who have yet to renew. Be ready for that warmer day... and it will eventually be here!!!

Should you have any questions or concerns, then please PM me or reach out to any of our directors (Chris H, Bill F, John L, Andrew C, Gary F or me). We will also accept HEFA membership renewals for 2018 as these also expire on December 31, 2017.

Remember that we are in this together. It is our own personal responsibility to stay on top of our renewal and the directors should not need to pester people through this process.

Thanks.... and here's to a great 2018!

Brian