MAAC Zone B AGM in October

Model Aeronautics Association of Canada
retiredVTT

MAAC Zone B AGM in October

Unread post by retiredVTT » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:22 pm

I received this message today from Sandy McInnis, a leader member of our Zone B;

By now you've all received notification of the annual meeting for the zone, to be held in Truro on October 22/16. This is probably the most critical meeting the zone has ever had.

A gentleman in Saint john is running a campaign to remove Regis Landry, our ZD, from office immediately. The ZD terms are 2 years each, and Regis is in the first year of this his 6th term...so he's been there 11 years and has one to go to complete 12. He has already inducated he doesn't want to go past the 12. A "big chunk" of us fliers from the zone think Regis is one of the best ZD's we've ever had, and we think it is criminal to try and take his last year away from him.

PROXIES, I NEED PROXIES. Many of you have already signed the proxy forms I've been waiving around at the field, but i know I haven't badgered everyone....If you've signed, please turf this e-mail and thank you very much. If I've missed you, please print off one of the forms attached.
There are three versions, one is in WORD format, one is in OpenOffice format...the third is PDF - you should be able to open one format.

Please sign the proxy, specifying me "Sandy McInnis" MAAC "#10790L".
Once signed, scan and email the completed form to me as quickly as possible...many thanks guys...

..Sandy

..I will have the proxy form with me on Saturday, Oct 3rd, at the Shannon field, for those that wish to sign it. This will likely be your one time to sign, unless you hunt me down later.

(Unfortunately, there will likely be NO flying at Shannon this weekend as we have not been granted an extension to our lease at this date)

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708