Great flying today

Do you plan on flying? If so, let other members know the details.
the-mailman

Great flying today

Unread post by the-mailman » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Started out slow with only Bob and I at the field, but with low wind and bearable temperatures many others showed up. After weeks of rain, snow, and wind it turned out to be a great day to fly.
MAAC: 19887

I never crash, I just create exciting ways to meet the ground. After all, take-offs are desirable, landings are inevitable.

wildblue30

Re: Great flying today

Unread post by wildblue30 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:08 pm

It was a great morning for flying. Nice overcast skies and virtually no wind. I had some heli testing and EDF flying to do so I went out to the paved runway on Beaver Bank Road. Otherwise I would have been down at SP.

Jeff
MAAC 85077
Tarot 450 Pro V2, H-King Voltigeur, E-Flite Ultimate 2, BAe Hawk EDF, H-King Wargo MX2, E-Flite Timber X, E-Flite UMX Timber X, E-Flite UMX A-10, Eachine E160, Eachine E180, YX F180 V2, MJX Bugs 3
Transmitter: RadioMaster TX16S

steve

Unread post by steve » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:56 pm

the-mailman wrote:Started out slow with only Bob and I at the field, but with low wind and bearable temperatures many others showed up. After weeks of rain, snow, and wind it turned out to be a great day to fly.
Its always great weather at the indoor.

jussssayin....

Steve
Steve

the-mailman

Unread post by the-mailman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:04 pm

True, but there is still occasional wind shear when you fly under those vents. I'll take a crosswind over that any day.
steve wrote:
the-mailman wrote:Started out slow with only Bob and I at the field, but with low wind and bearable temperatures many others showed up. After weeks of rain, snow, and wind it turned out to be a great day to fly.
Its always great weather at the indoor.

jussssayin....

Steve
MAAC: 19887

I never crash, I just create exciting ways to meet the ground. After all, take-offs are desirable, landings are inevitable.