November 25/26

Do you plan on flying? If so, let other members know the details.
bdg

November 25/26

Unread post by bdg » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:07 am

Saturday was incredible... and Sunday is also great. Low winds. No fog. Warm temperatures!!! Come down!!

the-mailman

Re: November 25/26

Unread post by the-mailman » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:25 pm

bdg wrote:Saturday was incredible... and Sunday is also great. Low winds. No fog. Warm temperatures!!! Come down!!
Yesterday was great. I visited the group that calls themselves St. Margaret's Bay Air Sports and flew with them. Today was a little foggy, but the wind picked up and blew it away. I must have left before you arrived. Great to be able to fly outside so late in the year.
MAAC: 19887

I never crash, I just create exciting ways to meet the ground. After all, take-offs are desirable, landings are inevitable.

bdg

Re: November 25/26

Unread post by bdg » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Sorry for the late reply.... the showers started within 5 minutes of me hitting "submit" on the post. Conditions certainly improved in the afternoon but, alas, other needs don't allow for a return to SP today.

Bruce - you are right that yesterday was great! Nice to see Logan back. We also had a training flight with Wayne. It was really great that Brian S. was able to help Logan repair his wing attachment following the lifting of the wing at take-off (due to the crosswind) and subsequent cartwheel. Logan was able to get airborne again before he left.... always good to leave on a positive and successful note!!!! Thanks again, Brian!!!!

Until next weekend....!!?

Brian