Christmas Eve

Do you plan on flying? If so, let other members know the details.
the-mailman

Christmas Eve

Unread post by the-mailman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Got off work early due to it being Christmas Eve so I thought I'd drop by the field to do some flying. Expected to be alone, but many others were there doing the same thing. Apprentice was glitchy so I only flew a few circuits. Cessna had no elevator, servo must have come loose, so no flying that, and my drone's battery was too weak due to the cold to fly either. Used batteries can be a pain. Oh well, repairs can be made over the holidays.

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a great holiday.
MAAC: 19887

I never crash, I just create exciting ways to meet the ground. After all, take-offs are desirable, landings are inevitable.

bdg

Re: Christmas Eve

Unread post by bdg » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:55 pm

Have a great Holiday.... Bruce and Adam and family!!!

Lots of time to get the bugs worked out...! And yes - today would have been great!

Brian

tjrc

Re: Christmas Eve

Unread post by tjrc » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:11 am

the-mailman wrote:Got off work early due to it being Christmas Eve so I thought I'd drop by the field to do some flying. Expected to be alone, but many others were there doing the same thing. Apprentice was glitchy so I only flew a few circuits. Cessna had no elevator, servo must have come loose, so no flying that, and my drone's battery was too weak due to the cold to fly either. Used batteries can be a pain. Oh well, repairs can be made over the holidays.

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a great holiday.
Yikes. I hope your repairs are going well. Could you drop us a line next time before venturing out? I'd really like to meet some of the members and watch you do what you do.