Weekend - October 13/14, 2018

Do you plan on flying? If so, let other members know the details.
bdg

Weekend - October 13/14, 2018

Unread post by bdg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Well... another great weekend at SP! Good to see everyone out and about.

Saturday was a great flying day. Cooler for sure and the return of some familiar faces (Al C, Chris D, John W) who otherwise have been flying in Windsor. Nice to see Paul up again with his Cub and to demonstrate this great hobby to his family. A great day, for sure, with probably 15 flyers at the field.

The MAAC Zone AGM took place on Saturday afternoon. I was hoping to participate but a family get-together trumped those plans. I believe that John O'S was there but I am not sure about others from HEFA. I am certainly looking forward to the details and the minutes from the meeting.

Sunday was breezy and cool but certainly very flyable. Lots of flights again today. A smaller crowd of maybe 8-9 people were out to enjoy the morning. A great maiden from Rick with a small flying wing, and John L was up again with a Fun Cub.

Remember to bring your gloves, heated sweaters, and good batteries in these cooler temperatures!!!

Also - a reminder that the AGM is coming up on October 23. We need your participation to help set the path for HEFA into 2019!

Brian