SOLD * EFlite HABU STS 70mm EDF "Trainer" receiver ready

Got something to sell or trade?
retiredVTT

SOLD * EFlite HABU STS 70mm EDF "Trainer" receiver ready

Unread post by retiredVTT » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Selling a HABU STS 70mm edf "Trainer", receiver ready. If you have followed this product on Horizon Hobbies website, you will recognize that this is billed as the perfect way to get into ducted fan models. Something that I can relate to is the fact that this airfoil is such a floater, you literally have to command it to come down by feeding in down elevator; otherwise your "going around again..!" They have mastered the good traits of the older and expensive fiberglas HABU's and put them into this foam model.

My other problem was keeping it out of a big tree at the north end of our field. For that reason I have replaced the original wing and stab; however the original wing only requires some steaming to relax a slight curl in the left side and should have two short carbon rods inserted into the bottom where two cracks occured. The original wing and stab are included.

They say this model can operate on either a 3S or 4S Lipo pack, but I only suggest 3S for a paved surface. It definitely needs a 4S pack for the grass field such as we have at Shannon Park. And with a 4S 3000mah pack you can get seven minutes of flying time with some throttle control.

It has a Spektrum 50amp esc in it and four servos along with the 70MM fan and motor. Just needs a receiver and battery. (No Flaps)

SOLD and delivered..!
Attachments
Img_7671xx.jpg
Img_7672xx.jpg
Last edited by retiredVTT on Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

retiredVTT

Re: EFlite HABU STS 70mm EDF "Trainer" receiver ready

Unread post by retiredVTT » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708