Planes For Sale

Got something to sell or trade?
DefCon

Planes For Sale

Unread post by DefCon » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Changing circumstances and overall lack of time has led me to suspend my RC operations for the foreseeable future so I’m putting a lot of my gear up for sale. I know that at some point down the road I will be back to the hobby but I’d rather not store this stuff and would rather see someone get some enjoyment out of it. I can't seem to add pictures so I'll email them to anyone interested.

Plane 1 - Extreme Flight Edge 540T 60” 6S Electric. This plane has been built with all high quality components. HITec servos, EF Torque 4016 motor, AirBoss ESC and even an Aura 8 AFCS. The aura doesn’t intrude on your flying but it settles the wind and makes the plane fly like a much bigger plane especially in wind. I’ve got over $1,200 in this plane and it’s a joy to fly. I’ve also got 3 6S 4500 mAh 40C batteries to go with it.

Plane Only - $500
With Batteries - $600

Plane 2 - Cessna Skylane 84” 6S Electric. Absolutely beautiful scale Cessna running 6S electric power.

$450

Plane 3 - E-Flite Turbo Timber. This is the new Turbo Timber and has both wheels and floats for those wanting to fly off water. In a moment of carelessness, I took off with reversed ailerons and ended up with a crack in one wing but it’s been repaired very cleanly and is barely noticeable. Other than that it’s pretty much brand new. Can fly 3S or 4S and I have 2 3S 3000 mAh batteries for it as well as 2 old 3000 mAh 4S.

$350 with batteries

Plane 4 - Highly Modified E-Flite Commander mPd. I didn’t like the power this one had so I modified it for 4-6S power. With the bigger motor and 4S it flies much better but with a 6S battery and 15 X 7 prop it’s an absolute rocket. Comes with a 6S 3000 mAh battery

Radio System - FrSky Taranis WITH SPECTRUM MODULE. This is is X9D Plus and has a 6-channel spectrum module installed as well so you can fly both FrSky gear and Spectrum gear. Comes with 3 receivers, a LIPO sensor (monitor batteries from the radio) and a GPS sensor for in-flight telemetry.

$300

As I said I will be back in the hobby in the future so I’ll store this stuff before taking any lowball offers. I’ve also got a huge collection of motors, servos, etc. that I’ll likely sell if the main gear gets sold.

Ivan

Re: Planes For Sale

Unread post by Ivan » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:55 pm

hey Def i tried to pm you but its not working so if no one takes the Taranis I'm looking for one of those Spectrum module i just got a Carbon z Cessna 150 and debating to keep the Safe or put in a frsky receiver if you decide to part out maybe take the sensors to

DefCon

Unread post by DefCon » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:09 pm

Hi Ivan

I wouldn't break up the Taranis even though it's a plug in module just because it's too good of a unit with the module in it. However, I built this module (which gives you full model memory, matching, etc.) for very little cost. If you have access to a DX4, DX5 or DX6 (all three use the same chip) that we can rip apart and take the chip from I would be happy to make one for you. The entire parts list runs about $50 and gives you a plug in module that lets you use all the Taranis features and supports all Spektrum functions (SAFE select, etc.)

Ivan

Unread post by Ivan » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:39 pm

ok the hard part is finding a donor DX but if i find one i will keep you in mind