HobbyKing group order --placed

Got something to sell or trade?
wildblue30

HobbyKing group order --placed

Unread post by wildblue30 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:11 pm

--This order has been placed--

Hey guys,

I am putting together an order on HobbyKing.com. I have a few items picked out (including a couple of LiPo batteries) but not enough for free shipping. If anyone is interested in getting anything from HK let me know the SKU numbers and quantities of the items you want.

The minimum order for free shipping is $50 USD from the US Warehouse and $150 from the International Warehouse. Shipping from the US is usually FedEx Ground and often the import duty charges can be higher. We can work out a way to split the duty charges if applicable.

You can send me a private message here on the forum if you want to discuss.

Jeff
MAAC 85077
Tarot 450 Pro V2 FBL DFC, H-King Voltigeur MkII, Durafly Tundra (Blue/Red), BAe Hawk 70mm EDF, H-King Wargo MX2, XK A430 UMX, UMX Timber, Blade mcPx BL2
Transmitter: OrangeRX TX6i

wildblue30

Re: HobbyKing group order --placed

Unread post by wildblue30 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:02 pm

I was just browsing the HK website. It looks like they have quietly increased the minimum order amounts for free shipping to $80 from the US warehouse and $200 from the International Warehouse. Sneaky buggers!

Jeff
wildblue30 wrote:
The minimum order for free shipping is $50 USD from the US Warehouse and $150 from the International Warehouse.
MAAC 85077
Tarot 450 Pro V2 FBL DFC, H-King Voltigeur MkII, Durafly Tundra (Blue/Red), BAe Hawk 70mm EDF, H-King Wargo MX2, XK A430 UMX, UMX Timber, Blade mcPx BL2
Transmitter: OrangeRX TX6i

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:34 am

Hi Jeff,

I took this from the HK website tonight....All orders of USD $200 and over, qualify for free shipping from the Global warehouse to the following countries only: Russia, Canada, Brazil, US, Australia, Great Britain, Japan, Korea, Canada, Israel, Germany, France, Italy, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Philippines, New Zealand, Netherlands, Malaysia, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the global warehouse is 20kgs.

Yes, the dollar amount has increased to $200. for free shipping from China...but, since they are saying "ALL ORDERS" of $200 and over qualify,that must mean most models will ship free if the amount is $200 or over. I did not like them charging $60.00 shipping on a $150.00 model, so I did not buy from them. This new policy should change my thinking, so it could be a good thing. Order less often but keep the amount each time at US$201.00. Also keep the weight to 20kgs.
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

AndrewS

Unread post by AndrewS » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:35 am

So apparently planes aren't free shipping from the Global warehouse. They don't mention exceptions for product from the US one, so maybe from there is ok.
Product exclusions: Around 800 SKUs including bulky items like e-bikes, scooters, 3D printers, planes and cars are excluded from the Free Shipping offer from the Global Warehouse

US Warehouse
All orders of USD $80 and over, qualify for free shipping from the US warehouse to all states of US excluding Alaska and Hawaii. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the US warehouse is 30kgs. This has been extended to Canada as well
Andrew Smith,
HEFA 3
MAAC 76250

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Well, there you go ..They say "All Orders" in one place, and then "except for about 800 products" in another place ..so bottom line..they are "sneaky buggers..!"
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708