SuperCub Demo/Trainer System

Discussions related to training models.
Duster

Re: SuperCub Demo/Trainer System

Unread post by Duster » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi Guys, Ive found another site that sells the complete super cub either RTF, or in individual parts, its at S N Hobbies and if the purchase is over 100.00 its free shipping. Im sure most of you probably know this already, but I thought id toss this in ,incase you didnt, happy flying.

Guinness

Unread post by Guinness » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm

I agree 100%, it is an excellent write up.

After the dog ate my Super Cub at Oakfield Park, I followed the same post. I used one of the Hobby King Orange 6CH RX and a 30A brushed ESC. Ran through a few batteries this weekend with the floats as skis -what a hoot! And the Orange Rx worked great, might order another one or two.

All added up it was just over $100 (without floats) to get it in the air again - pretty darn good.

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Not sure what this is all about...but a Goggle search on SN HOBBIES reveals a bunch of "stuff"...some negative..

http://www.google.ca/search?q=SN+Hobbie ... lAf13sTsAg

LATER EDIT: I'm not condemming them....just relaying the results of a Goggle search..after reading some of the complaints I believe some of the problem lies with the buyer..

..and "free shipping" in Canada is attactive.

I wonder if they take Paypal ...I've had a good experience with Paypal going to bat for me over a dispute...it got settled real quick!

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708

Duster

Unread post by Duster » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi Bill, I havent used the Google search often, but ive bought a number of things from ,SN Hobbies, with no problem, and I have just ordered a Wing Tiger and Super Cub at the first of the week, I contacted them about their shipping and did get a very quick responce in answer to my questions, if all goes as my other orders ill have my planes shortly. ken

RocketManRC

Unread post by RocketManRC » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 pm

I bought my Flasher 450 from them and later a second one for spare parts plus some other parts. It was shipped right away and came well packed so no complaints from me.

Rick
Rick MacDonald
May you live in interesting times!

retiredVTT

Unread post by retiredVTT » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Good to hear..I'll log them into my "Favorites"..!

http://www.snhobbies.com/

Bill
Bill
HEFA #5
MAAC #13708